Independent Arts Projects is a producing and management organisation led by Mhari Robinson, based in Edinburgh.
We present & tour performance projects by extraordinary artists at every stage of their careers. We work with individual artists and collectives, supporting them to create their best work and connecting them with audiences across Scotland and beyond.
In 2018 we supported five theatre productions for and about children and young people:
- WAVES by Alice Mary Cooper at Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- EATEN by Mamoru Iriguchi at Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- THE BEAN COUNTER by Alice Mary Cooper at Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- NESTS by Xana Marwick (a Frozen Charlotte / Stadium Rock production) on tour in Scotland
- PUFFIN by Snap Elastic (an Independent Arts Projects production in association with Platform) on tour in Scotland
cupboard office in Leith we delivered 66 performances to 2,339 people in 11 Scottish Local Authority areas, plus 11 workshops to 170 participants and delivered 1 performance for 97 children for no cost to them whatsoever.
Our plans for 2019 will be announced over the next wee while. Watch this space or sign up to our email newsletter for updates: